List Your Business
Hudson Valley Bounty is the region’s go-to resource for local food and farm offerings
- High-traffic website
- Website users are a mix of chefs, consumers, farmers, and wholesale buyers throughout the tri-state area looking for information on local food products and/or dining opportunities.
- Listing with Hudson Valley Bounty grants your business access to a wide range of potential customers.
Hudson Valley Bounty offers opportunities to be featured on social media, email newsletters, and on our blog.
- Significant following on Hudson Valley Bounty’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- We share stories and pictures of local producers to help drive traffic to their businesses.
- Listing with Hudson Valley Bounty grants your business access to our large network of dynamic followers (foodies, retailers, businesses, wholesalers, etc)
Hudson Valley Bounty filters and curates opportunities for local producers
- Listing with Hudson Valley Bounty provides access to our curated newsletters with specific information on grant and financing opportunities, training workshops, events, and opportunities to promote your business or sell your product.
Our directory is FREE, convenient, and easy to use
- Online registration takes 10 minutes
- Your business should be located within our footprint of Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Orange, Rensselaer, Sullivan, Ulster, and Washington Counties. If your county is not listed, please contact us for more information. You may still be listed if your business is in a neighboring Hudson Valley county.
- Your business must be dependent on or related to local farms and/or food (i.e. a jam company sourcing fruit from local farms).